Remember the good old times with Black Isle Studios RPG games or BioWare games? 1 Quest game feels very nostalgic, and not because it’s a pixel game, because the atmosphere it creates when you choose your race and class, roam the dungeons and kill monsters, find epic items. If you want a decent game on flash platform something has to be sacrificed, in this case it’s the visual aspect of the game.
Now here’s the set of features you find in 1 Quest game:
- Developer that actually gives a frak and patches the game every now and then.
- 6 Races: Human, Lizard Man, Orc, Dwarf, Elf, Garuda
- 4 Classes: Warrior, Mage, Priest, Rogue
- Nearly 160 class abilities, and different spells
- Over 100 types of monsters and 25 dungeons with unique rewards
- Full scale magic and spell system
Developer promised the release of new patch with Auto-Explore feature and Auto-XP. The game is mega fun if you enjoy RPG / Turn Based RPG games in general. 1 Quest is also available for Android phones. So, if you’re willing to look aside 16 bit specific graphical style, 1 Quest is an absolute must play!