Decision 3 by Fly Anvil, latest sequel released in 2014: featuring 3 difficulty levels and free play mode (after completing “Hard” mode). There’s some storytelling and “cut scenes” but they don’t attract much attention, neither the “improved” GFX. Though there are few changes and additions in gameplay process, which is probably the most important thing here. Reservation Camp is one of them – one of the few safe places: Survivors come here seeking asylum. If you look around the camp, there are practice shooting targets but that’s pretty much it, you can’t interact with NPC or do anything else in the camp. It’s time to find the way into the city that passes through the outpost in the border area nearby. Keep transmitter on so that tutorial guy can contact you.
Speaking of innovations: now the entire team is in your disposal: Soldier, Captain, Ranger, Engineer, Builder, Citizen. Every teammate has a specialty that gives them the ability to perform certain tasks. If not enough places in shelters, Press “Del” button to send man to the camp.
- Soldier – Required for Outpost and Shelter upgrades. Can be recruited for missions (requires ability commander)
- Captain – Required for Outpost and Factory upgrades. Can be recruited for missions (requires ability commander)
- Ranger – Required for Outpost upgrades. Being in the team each Ranger obtain 5 materials per day. Can be recruited for missions (requires ability “commander”)
- Engineer – Required for Outpost and Factory upgrades. Being ion the team each engineer obtain 150 Money per day.
- Builder – Required for Outpost and Factory upgrades. Being in the team each engineer obtain 5 materials per day.
- Citizen – Required for Shelter upgrades. Being in the team each Citizen obtain 100 money per day.
Really good innovation, building and upgrading shelters etc. almost like in Rebuild game. However, upgrades system is the only innovation in the game, everything else is the same as in Decision 1 and Decision 2. And it’s really good actually, as of 2015, Decision 3 is probably the best top-view zombie shooting game set in post-apocalyptic world, just wish developers would change the background image? It’s awful! Burning “III” does not make it cooler. From the first second we get impression the game hasn’t changed a bit. Which isn’t true. Good luck and have fun.