Strike Force Heroes 2
Strike Force Heroes 2 – Heavily redesigned by Sky9 Games, now with more character classes, more game modes and totally insane number of weapons. All character classes from Strike Force Heroes have been removed from the game and added 5 new:
- The Engineer (Nathan) – As you’d expect, Nathan uses all kinds of gadgets and “Sentry Turrets” in combat. Engineer is a support class; Nathan is less effective in a head to head combat but very effective supporting him team.
- The Mercenary (Dex) – Strange as it is, assassin uses machine guns and all kinds of bombs in combat (assassins supposed to be silent and sneaky). Dex is useless in team play but he can whack enemies all by himself when if needed.
- The General (West) – West is a master of close range combat and naturally very useful for the team, buffing each teammate with combat agility.
- The Sniper (Jyn) – Oriented to do highest damage by exploiting enemy weaknesses, just like Assassin class.
- The Juggernaut – Assumes the role of the tank in Strike Force Heroes 2. Thanks to his heavy armor, Juggernaut can take huge amount of damage. Effectively uses explosives and close range weapons.
What’s New in Strike Force Heroes 2
Other than entire character system, there are few innovations in the game: Character can now equip gear (body and helmet). Just like with achievements, higher level gear needs to be unlocked. Same goes for weapons but we’re not going to discuss weapons in this review. Instead, let’s see the skill table and “Killstreak” for each character.
Sniper Passive Skills and KillStreaks
- Kill Steal: +15% Damage to enemies not targeting you. Killing is easier when you’re not being fired at.
- Armor Piercing: Your bullets pass through enemy armor, hitting their health. Pierce 80% of enemy armor.
- Extreme Focus: Taking your time for precise shots will heavily increase your damage. +30% damage after not shooting for 1 second.
- Overkill: Killing an enemy with huge damage adds the excess damage to your next shot.
- Battle Scan: Enemies are revealed on Radar and Take +15% damage for 8 seconds.
- True Stealth: Turn invisible for 8 seconds. Attacking or being attacked will reveal you briefly.
- Aim bot: 75% chance your shots count as headshots for 8 seconds.
- Wall hack: for 8 seconds, you can shoot directly through all walls.
General Passive Skills and KillStreaks
- Fast Hands: Master the art of weaponry with lightning fast reloads. Reloads Magnums and Shotguns x3 faster.
- Full Auto: With custom triggers, all weapons become full automatic and have an increase in Fire Rate. + Fire Rate, all weapons are full-auto
- Transfusion: Killing an enemy without 5 feet transfers some of his life to you. Heal for 25% when killing enemies in very close range.
- Gun Play: Swap your guns after every kill to keep a steady stream of bullets. Killing an enemy instantly reloads your other gun.
- Regen Boost: Give all allies Rapid Health Regeneration for 8 seconds.
- Aim Boost: Give all allies 2x Accuracy for 8 seconds.
- Critical Boost: Give all allies +50$ Critical chance for 8 seconds.
- Morale Boost: Give all allies half the bonuses from Regen, Ciritcal and Aim boost for 8 seconds.
Engineer Passive Skills and KillStreaks
- Iron Grip: Aim is not decreased by firing or movement. A strong grip on your weapon ensures beast accuracy at all times
- Adrenaline: +15 Fire rate when being hit. Increase your fire rate while being damaged.
- Repair bots: 4x health regeneration. When injured, Nano repair bots repair your wounds, speeding up recovery
- Efficiency: Killstreaks require 1 less kill. All gadgets are created with great efficiency, allowing them to be deployed quicker.
- Battle Turret: Deploy Battle Turret to guard an area for 12 seconds
- Combat Drone: a Combat Drone follows you and attacks enemies for 8 seconds (can stack multiple drones)
- Tesla Coil: Damages nearby enemies and lowers their damage output for 18 seconds. Has very high health.
- Rocket Sentry: Deploy a Rocket Sentry to destroy everything in its vision for 12 seconds
Mercenary Passive Skills and KillStreaks
- No Sweat: -30% Damage from explosives / fire. Can no longer damage yourself. (Reduced damage from explosives)
- Sacrifice: +15% Damage, but -15% health. Deal more damage at the cost of reducing max health
- Scavenger: Killing an enemy recovers +15 Ammo. Steals ammo from fallen enemies.
- Ammo Feed: Never reload with machine guns. +5% chance to set enemy on fire. Ammo is fed directly to your machine gun, making it very hot.
- Surge: Gain a sudden surge of power, increasing the damage you deal by 25%, while reducing the damage you take by 25% for 10 seconds
- Bloodthist: For 10 seconds, all damage you deal is directly converted into health.
- Rage: Burst into an angry Rage, increasing all damage you deal by 40% for 10 seconds.
- Death Wizard: for 10 seconds, all weapons magically have infinite ammo without needing to reload. Works with Explosives too.
Juggernaut Passive Skills and KillStreaks
- Immovable Object: + 30% Armor
- Reflective Plating: +8% Chance to Reflect Bullets
- Boodytrap: Damage Nearby Enemy When Losing Amor
- Resistance: Immune to Status Effects
- Combustion: For 7 seconds, reduce damage by 10% and burn enemies in 4ft radius, setting them on fire
- Sub Zero: for 8 seconds reduce damage by 30%, and freeze enemies in 8ft radius, lowing their fire rate by 50%
- Static Field: for 9 seconds, reduce damage by 30% and electrocute enemies in 8ft radius, lowing their damage output by 20%
- Corrosion: For 10 seconds reduce damage by 15% and corrode enemies in 6ft radius, covering them in acid.